Delivery and Returns
This page details the cost of having your purchases delivered, how quickly your goods will be despatched and what to do if you wish to return a faulty or unwanted item. If you want to contact us about a delivery or return please email us on email@example.com
Our delivery charges are shown below:
- Standard UK Delivery (£4.95) covers all despatches within the UK and to Northern Ireland. If you spend over £30 your delivery is free.
- Next Day Delivery (£6.95) covers all despatches within mainland UK and Northern Ireland.
- Next day delivery can not be guaranteed in all circumstances. Next Day Delivery is not available for furniture and heavy deliveries, out of stock items or items shipped outside of mainland UK. A signature will be required on delivery.
- Weltevree Products - the Hotub and Accessories all have delivery charges attached and are itemised on the product page.
- Overseas Delivery - we can send most items overseas using Royal Mail International signed for service, but please enquire and we will give you a quote for postage and confirm if the item can be mailed. Please call 01435 866577 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
If you would like to have items sent to separate addresses, please complete a separate order for each address. A separate delivery charge will be made for each address when applicable.
We send items in stock by Royal Mail 1st Class post within three working days of receiving your order, therefore please allow between 5-7 working days for delivery.
If your order is urgent please let us know, by emailing email@example.com or calling 01435 866577 and we will endeavour to meet any deadlines you have. If your item is not in stock, we will telephone or email you with an indication of when your order will be delivered and will give you the option to cancel your order if you would rather.
Please note that some items are made to order and the details of the time this will take is made clear on the product page.
Our Returns Policy
We hope that you will be very happy with your purchase from Lucas Bond, but if you wish to return a purchase we would ask that you do so within 30 days of the goods being received. We will exchange or refund any item with which you are not happy, as long as both the packaging, labels and the goods themselves remain intact. In the event of goods arriving damaged or not as ordered please inform us within 24 hours of the delivery either by telephone on 01435 866577 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
For reasons of hygiene, we cannot refund or exchange pierced jewellery or bathing products unless they are faulty.
We offer free returns as standard on all the orders we despatch. You must contact us to arrange the return which will be either by Royal Mail using our freepost service for orders weighing less than 2kg or by a collection from our courier in all other cases. If returning goods by freepost we ask that you obtain a certificate of posting which is available free of charge from any Post Office.
If you choose to send an item by recorded or special delivery, we will refund the standard parcel rate of the postage and the extra cost will be at your own expense. We will only refund the value of the items returned and not the original delivery charge except where we agree otherwise (usually when goods are faulty rather than just unwanted). Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive.
If we find that the product has not been returned to us in fully re-saleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item, or deduct up to 20% of the original selling price from the refund amount.